Saturday, March 3, 2012

Getting my booty in motion!

This morning I woke up with a start.
Was it the time Cooper woke up crying waiting to be fed?
Could it have been the time Logan woke up screaming from a bad dream?
Oh no, those were the two other times - this time when I leaped out of bed, it was serenely quiet.  
What day was it????
March 3rd...it was officially one day and one month away from the big 3-0.
I am over halfway through my list (and technically I added the * in at the beginning of the Dirty Thirty giving me until 11:59PM, pacific time, on December 31st 2012 to complete the tasks) but to be honest I haven't really been doing anything recently to keep the check offs coming.
Running consumes my life.
Well, running, 3 kids, 2 dogs, the need to take care of the 3 kids and 2 dogs consumes my life.
After running in the evening, I am exhausted.
I am embarking on my long run this morning - with my new buddies from Meetup.com - and then I begin recapping and attacking THE list!

No comments:

Post a Comment