Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hitting the proverbial Wall

I am in a rut.
Seriously.
Yes, I have been running throughout the week and slowly making my way up mileage ways.
But I am seriously losing interest - fast.
I was all geared up to run the R&R in a few short months and then had to change it to San Fran at the end of July.
Part of the reason I was running my booty off was to be bikini ready for our trip to Italy.
The trip has also been postponed due to the hubs needing to be in Chicago for a meeting.
I feel as though all of my motivation is slipping through my fingers.
I turn 30 in less than 3 weeks and I am only a little more than halfway through my list.
I have 15 LBs to go to be at pre preggo weight.
Today during my "long run time" I was pub crawling with some friends.
I ate 8 bags of Scooby Doo fruit snacks today (Stay away from them at Costco, they are addicting).
I have given myself until tomorrow to figure out a way to change up my routine and to begin putting together a plan to knock the the rest of the list off.
The documentation of the list will begin tomorrow, I will be sulking in my rut for one more night.

No comments:

Post a Comment